Your privacy is important to Slot It Golf.com. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Slot It Golf.com collects, and the ways in which Slot It Golf.com uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Slot It Golf.com. may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- [administer this website;]
- [personalize the website for you;]
- [enable your access to and use of the website services;]
- [publish information about you on the website, only, after receiving your blessing to do so;]
- [send to you products that you purchase;]
- [supply to you services that you purchase;]
- [send you statements and invoices;]
- [collect payments from you; and]
- [send you marketing communications – that you can permanently opt out of in any email you receive from us.]
- Every visitor to Slot It Golf.com gets a cookie (tag) placed in their computer browser, and joins a re-marketing list (as of Nov 1, 2018).
- Every visitor that opt-ins to an email list or purchases a product is immediately taken off the re-marketing list. [So, on your first visit you can go onto a “cookied” list and then within seconds after opting-in to a mailing list, you are immediately taken off that re-marketing list.)
- You can can clear the cookies in your browser at anytime (go to settings>cookies).
How re-marketing ads work
If you have not opted-in to one of our email lists we will serve relevant ads to you on various sites you visit around the web. These ads are linked to instructional articles that can help your putting further – we want to win you over! At the end of any article we will invite you to join our email list where we can deliver more useful articles via email to your email account. (As explained above, if you sign-up to any mailing list or make a purchase, re-marketing ads served to you stop.)
Slot It Golf.com does not share your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Slot It Golf.com may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Slot It Golf.com will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Slot It Golf.com will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
[Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.]
Cross-border data transfers
[In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.]
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Slot It Golf.com is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact: Slot It Golf.com contact page
- Slot It Golf.com contact page
- by email to slotitgolf @ gmail.com (no spaces); or
- by post to 654B, Hunchy Rd, Hunchy, Q.L.D, AUSTRALIA, 4555
This privacy statement